In Goteo we’re having a double (or even triple) celebration!
Not only have we been awarded by the members of the recently official Spanish chapter of the prestigious Open Knowledge Foundation (the international non-profit organization that supports the deployment of open knowledge in its broadest sense, including concepts like open content and open data).
In addition, two other winners in this first edition of the prize are open projects which have been "#madeingoteo” :) That means, which have found initial resources and support through this platform. That makes us the same or even more proud than for the prize that we received, and adds up to many other results which indicate we are on the right track.
On the one hand, Goteo.org has been the awarded one in the category of best initiative to promote entrepreneurship from open knowledge, which was assessed by the number and/or intensity of sustainable companies and initiatives helped to create, and against the resources invested and the extensive use of open knowledge, open data, open hardware, etc. .
Furthermore, in the category of best non-public transparency initiative, the awarded has been the citizen foundation Civio (creators of the successful campaigns via Goteo Tuderechoasaber.es, Spain in flames, and Quién manda, which follows the example of They Rule). As for the category of best public open data initiative with citizen involvement, the initiative awarded has been the project Qué hacen los diputados (What do MPs do) whose crowdfunding campaign for the creation of an opensource web application monitoring and displaying the work of Members the Spanish Congress and also co-funded with Goteo.
There also have been awarded projects such as Euroalert (Best open knowledge based business), Crowdcrafting (Best open science initiative) or the open government platform for the citizens of Zaragoza (the other awarded for best open data initiative with citizen involvement). By popular vote, the "Padlock Award" (to the more closed initiative) has gone to the Spanish Transparency Act, which several organizations and groups criticize since its approval, by its shortcomings and contradictions and for not being online with international standards.
- It’s a match! Meet the creative projects selected in Europeana’s match funding call
- Becas con Crowd: multiplicando el impacto de la financiación público-privada con Goteo.org
- El crowdfunding com a eina educativa
- Reusing cultural heritage with a social and educational impact
- #GivingTuesday: un día para las buenas acciones que también puedes celebrar en Goteo
- ¡Comunifiquemos la economía colaborativa!
- Pleno en #MetaKultura: ¡20 proyectos publicados, 20 proyectos financiados!
- Capital Riego
- Success stories
- impacto social
- Help kit
- Published 2 days ago
- Published 1 week ago
- Published 1 week agoOCouso ha publicado un nuevo post en Novedades sobre el proyecto O Couso: Escuela de Dones y Talentos, Casa de Acogida y Comunidad en el Camino de Santiago