Receive a Common Goal T-shirt signed by members of the Juan Mata and Ainhoa Tirapu movement, as well as a personalized video of both players thanking you that you can post on your social networks.
Win a once in a lifetime opportunity to visit one of the key delivery partners involved in the Common Goal Project targeting SDG 5. Experience the life-changing impact first-hand on an 8-day/9-night trip to Soccer Without Borders in Kampala, Uganda. Meet the participants and change makers on the ground and interact with the host community as equals. This trip is not just a vacation, but a journey of personal transformation that uses soccer to help you understand how the world works, the challenges it faces and how we can solve them together.
Donate today for a chance to experience new sights, foods, smells and your love for the beautiful game in Kampala, Uganda. For every 150 donations over 200 euro, 2 trips will be raffled off.
You will also receive:
- Receive a Common Goal T-shirt
- Receive a Common Goal Magazine
- A Common Goal member will be able to contact you by email to thank you
- Your name will appear on the Aficiones Unidas website as a patron of this campaign
- Your name will appear on the Common Goal website as a patron of this campaign
All rewards have relief on the next Income statement for Spanish donors. This reward will cost you € 1682.50, the rest is assumed by the State