About this project
Show list of needs
Compra materiales de pintura
Compra materiales de aerosoles, pintura latex, brochas y rodillos
Alojamiento, alimentación y transporte de 15 artistas
Alojamiento, alimentación y transporte de 15 artistas en las 3 ciudades por 20 días
Alquiler andamios para realizar murales de grande dimensiones
|Total||€ 6.000||€ 8.000|
It is important to emphasize that urban art in Bolivia has been a success thanks to the local visual tradition and the intense work of different groups in the country. And that, at the moment, this event features works created by outstanding artists recognized at the worldwide level. To mention just a few, we want to highlight: INTI, BLU, ERICAILCANE, DECERTOR, BASTARDILLA, whose contributions have enabled the transformation of Bolivia into a reference point for this discipline in South America.
2. To intervene with 30 large murals the departments of La Paz, Santa Cruz and Cochabamba. 10 works per department.
3. To carry out research work shared between the participants and the local institutions, in order to reclaim and capture in the murals forgotten elements of the cultural and ancestral identity of each department.
4. To use a circulation system of national and international artists in the different events and departments, within a temporary period of one month.
5. To design spaces for creation and coexistence between national and international artists to promote the exchange of knowledge.
6. To develop three training workshops with high school youth based on a self-training system in the platform of active citizenship, to positively value the local identity (see training component).
7. To spread the productions of the young participants through social networks and web pages, as an incentive to self-train.
8. To document in photographs the creative and formative process in the three departments.
9. To design and to print a catalog with the complete record of the process.
10. To document through audiovisual means the creative and training processes in the three departments
11. To carry out a strategy of diffusion in web networks and web pages of the photographic and video material.
12. To make accessible the graphic and audiovisual material to public institutions for their use for cultural and tourist promotion purposes.
Why this is important
Goals of the crowdfunding campaign
2. To reclaim elements of the ancestral cultural diversity of the country and capture those in murals in the national territory.
3. To optimize the circulation of national and international artists to promote the mutual exchange of knowledge
4. To promote a process of self-training and alternative validation of knowledge through urban art for adolescents between the ages of 14 and 16 years.
5. To contribute to the touristic promotion of the cultural wealth of Bolivia inside and outside of the country through dissemination through communication strategies and new technologies.
Proyecto mARTadero, Bienal de Arte Urbano, Cochabamba, www.bau.martadero.org
Arterias urbanas, Manifiesto Urbano, Santa Cruz, www.facebook.com/manifiestourbanobolivia/
Ojo Cerrado, Street Marka, La Paz, www.facebook.com/graffiti.bolivia/