Through this pool, the collaborator entities can innovatively give wings to some of their areas of interest and programs as well as to their political commitments and social responsibility policies. In addition, they obtain other advantages, like: participating in the collective creation of open and accesible knowledge and supporting socially innovative projects, holding a close and direct dialog with emerging communities, and achieving visibility and recognition linked to projects not only contributing to the common good but also linked to the social pulse.
This matchfuning pool is administered transparently and responsibly by Goteo Foundation, the driving force behind Goteo, which gives participating entities certain tax advantages, according to their national legislations.
- #UNIACapitalRiego I: to promote open calls in the field of socio-cultural innovation, with the support of the Andalusian International University (UNIA).
- #UNIACapitalRiego II: to foster open projects in the field of educational innovation, a second edition promoted by the Andalusian International University (UNIA).
- #UNIACapitalRiego III: to boost innovative projects in the field of childhood and cooperation, a third edition promoted by the Andalusian International University (UNIA).
- #UNIACapitalRiego IV: to foster projects promoting the reusage of cultural heritage and public domain goods through digital remix and other methods, fourth edition promoted by the Andalusian International University (UNIA).
- #Cofinancia: to launch open projects in the field of entrepreneurship, promoted by the Government of Extremadura.
- #Crowdsasuna: to support open projects in the field of health in the Basque Region, run by Innobasque, Basque Agency of Innovation.
- #CrowdfundingZGZ: to support citizens projects making of Zaragoza a smart city and improving the the life in the city of its inhabitants. Promoted by Zaragoza City Council.